accept() source code - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on accept() source code - TCP-IP ; Hi, It would be great, if any body could point me to accept() (solaris version) of source code. I am facing frequent accept() failures, which I've already posted in this group. Thanks, Thiyaga...

  1. accept() source code

    Hi,

    It would be great, if any body could point me to accept() (solaris
    version) of source code.

    I am facing frequent accept() failures, which I've already posted in
    this group.

    Thanks,
    Thiyaga

  2. Re: accept() source code

    www.opensolaris.org

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA

  3. Re: accept() source code

    Thiyaga wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > It would be great, if any body could point me to accept() (solaris
    > version) of source code.
    >
    > I am facing frequent accept() failures, which I've already posted in
    > this group.

    I don't think the source code will help you too much actually but it's
    all there in W.R. Stevens, TCP/IP Illustrated.

    EINVAL from accept() means you haven't called listen() on the socket.

+ Reply to Thread