PC turns off and right off - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on PC turns off and right off - TCP-IP ; Oh-oh, before I blow somrthing...I turn on the power and I get power to everything for a split second and then poof. I see power to my video card and then it goes right off. I do have power to ...

  1. PC turns off and right off

    Oh-oh, before I blow somrthing...I turn on the power and I get power
    to everything for a split second and then poof. I see power to my
    video card and then it goes right off. I do have power to my power
    supply because the fan is on, but the case fan is not. What did I do?
    :-(

    Thx

  2. Re: PC turns off and right off

    In article <92t563l2hthtf24kjb0an1c4c5ok75fkd4@4ax.com>,
    Mastertone wrote:

    > Oh-oh, before I blow somrthing...I turn on the power and I get power
    > to everything for a split second and then poof. I see power to my
    > video card and then it goes right off. I do have power to my power
    > supply because the fan is on, but the case fan is not. What did I do?
    > :-(
    >
    > Thx

    What does this have to do with TCP/IP?

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA

  3. Re: PC turns off and right off

    TCP = The Cotton Picking computer?

    On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:41:59 -0400, Barry Margolin
    wrote:

    >In article <92t563l2hthtf24kjb0an1c4c5ok75fkd4@4ax.com>,
    > Mastertone wrote:
    >
    >> Oh-oh, before I blow somrthing...I turn on the power and I get power
    >> to everything for a split second and then poof. I see power to my
    >> video card and then it goes right off. I do have power to my power
    >> supply because the fan is on, but the case fan is not. What did I do?
    >> :-(
    >>
    >> Thx

    >What does this have to do with TCP/IP?

+ Reply to Thread