Etherpeek differs - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Etherpeek differs - TCP-IP ; Hi, I find that there is a great difference between the Etherpeek for "Windows 2000 professional" and Etherpeek of "Windows XP". Though both are of 4.0.2 version. If i try to generate my own UDP / TCP packets. I find ...

  1. Etherpeek differs

    Hi,

    I find that there is a great difference between the Etherpeek for
    "Windows 2000 professional" and Etherpeek of "Windows XP". Though both
    are of 4.0.2 version.

    If i try to generate my own UDP / TCP packets. I find that the XP
    version of Etherpeek is really good compared to thta of the 2000
    professional.

    But, i wonder why there are differences in the same version(4.0.2) of
    Etherpeek w.r.t OS (win xp & win 2000) ?

    Is there any configuration settings that i need to change to acheive
    the efficiency of WinXP version in the Win2000 version ?

    Thx in advans,
    Karthik Balaguru

  2. Re: Etherpeek differs

    karthik_balaguru79@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I find that there is a great difference between the Etherpeek for
    > "Windows 2000 professional" and Etherpeek of "Windows XP". Though both
    > are of 4.0.2 version.

    All very well, but what on earth does that have to do with embedded
    programming?

    Please consider limiting the choice of newsgroups you cross-post to to
    those for which your articles are on-topic. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread