Help on creating user agents - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Help on creating user agents - TCP-IP ; I am doing a crawler for a search engine.. can any one tell me how to use the Codes that send by the servers.. i know about something like 200,302,403 ... but i need all the codes definition can you ...

  1. Help on creating user agents

    I am doing a crawler for a search engine.. can any one tell me how to
    use the Codes that send by the servers.. i know about something like
    200,302,403 ... but i need all the codes definition can you please
    help me....

  2. Re: Help on creating user agents

    In article <1173555222.617429.191230@n33g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>,
    "Clement" wrote:

    > I am doing a crawler for a search engine.. can any one tell me how to
    > use the Codes that send by the servers.. i know about something like
    > 200,302,403 ... but i need all the codes definition can you please
    > help me....

    Read RFC 2616.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu