abt file sytem - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on abt file sytem - TCP-IP ; hi ,,i'm now working on design & implementing ext2 &ext3 filesytem in linux...i surfed the net but i didn't get sufficent code n documents....could any one knows abt this ,,plz send me the URL or documents...any one has code .of ...

  1. abt file sytem

    hi ,,i'm now working on design & implementing ext2 &ext3 filesytem in
    linux...i surfed the net but i didn't get sufficent code n
    documents....could any one knows abt this ,,plz send me the URL or
    documents...any one has code .of ext2 filesystem......

  2. Re: abt file sytem

    In article <1155527247.377041.291910@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups. com>,
    "nagesh" wrote:

    > hi ,,i'm now working on design & implementing ext2 &ext3 filesytem in
    > linux...i surfed the net but i didn't get sufficent code n
    > documents....could any one knows abt this ,,plz send me the URL or
    > documents...any one has code .of ext2 filesystem......

    I think you should post this in a Linux internals newsgroup, I don't
    think it has anything to do with TCP/IP.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA