ip fragmentation - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on ip fragmentation - TCP-IP ; how can i allow the ip fragmentation in Linux?...

  1. ip fragmentation

    how can i allow the ip fragmentation in Linux?

  2. Re: ip fragmentation

    In article <1148846580.728832.323040@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups. com>,
    danger wrote:
    >how can i allow the ip fragmentation in Linux?

    Although someone here might -happen- to know an answer applicable
    to your unnamed Linux distribution, I suggest that you would be
    better asking in a Linux newsgroup.

  3. Re: ip fragmentation

    Walter Roberson ha scritto:

    > In article <1148846580.728832.323040@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups. com>,
    > danger wrote:
    > >how can i allow the ip fragmentation in Linux?

    > Although someone here might -happen- to know an answer applicable
    > to your unnamed Linux distribution, I suggest that you would be
    > better asking in a Linux newsgroup.

    ok tnx

+ Reply to Thread