Generate ARP Packet in Windows - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Generate ARP Packet in Windows - TCP-IP ; Hi all, I am developing a Packet Generating Utility for Windows (XP, 2K , 2K3 Server) and I want to generate ARP packets. Is there a way to generate ARP Packets. I don't want to use the WinPCap library. I ...

  1. Generate ARP Packet in Windows

    Hi all,

    I am developing a Packet Generating Utility for Windows (XP, 2K ,
    2K3 Server) and I want to generate ARP packets. Is there a way to
    generate ARP Packets. I don't want to use the WinPCap library. I am
    thinking of using Raw Sockets.

    Thank you for ur help
    -Spidey

  2. Re: Generate ARP Packet in Windows

    In article <1148576290.018049.151530@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>,
    Spidey wrote:
    > I am developing a Packet Generating Utility for Windows (XP, 2K ,
    >2K3 Server) and I want to generate ARP packets. Is there a way to
    >generate ARP Packets. I don't want to use the WinPCap library. I am
    >thinking of using Raw Sockets.

    Oh, Steve Gibson (grc.com) is apparently the world expert on that topic.

+ Reply to Thread