ICHAP TCP and UDP port numbers : URGENT - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on ICHAP TCP and UDP port numbers : URGENT - TCP-IP ; Any one know What is the TCP and UDP port for the ICHAP Software . i m using a router Netgear and i have to do Port fwding for TCP and UDP ... I am Getting an Error msg while ...

  1. ICHAP TCP and UDP port numbers : URGENT

    Any one know What is the TCP and UDP port for the ICHAP Software . i m
    using a router Netgear and i have to do Port fwding for TCP and UDP ...

    I am Getting an Error msg while voice chatting " BANDWIDTH Insufficient
    "
    --- if any one finds out please do reply it is Really urgent..

    Thanks in ADVANCE...
    Looking for the Reply

    God bless all

  2. Re: ICHAP TCP and UDP port numbers : URGENT

    In article <1148493060.847706.114900@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>,
    Dembla wrote:
    >Any one know What is the TCP and UDP port for the ICHAP Software . i m
    >using a router Netgear and i have to do Port fwding for TCP and UDP ...

    Do you happen to mean iChat ?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IChat

    iChat uses a number of ports, depending who you ask.

    http://www.ralphjohnsuk.dsl.pipex.com/page3.html

  3. Re: ICHAP TCP and UDP port numbers : URGENT

    Dembla wrote:
    > Any one know What is the TCP and UDP port for...

    netstat -a

+ Reply to Thread