Finding IPv6 registered sites - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Finding IPv6 registered sites - TCP-IP ; Hi, I am currently experimenting with IPv6, with the help of Miredo on my Mac. At the moment I finding it difficult finding any IPv6 compatible web sites. I know www.kame.net is one of the few. Has anyone compiled a ...

  1. Finding IPv6 registered sites

    Hi,

    I am currently experimenting with IPv6, with the help of Miredo on my
    Mac. At the moment I finding it difficult finding any IPv6 compatible
    web sites. I know www.kame.net is one of the few. Has anyone compiled a
    list of sites with IPv6 addresses, or are there any tools that can scan
    DNS databases and find sites that have an AAAA address? I can use dig,
    but it requires me to look at each site, one at a time, which I am
    hoping to avoid.

    Andre

  2. Re: Finding IPv6 registered sites

  3. Re: Finding IPv6 registered sites

    I wish it were that simple. Few of those sites have AAAA entries when I
    check with 'dig' or use the ShowIP Firefox extension (
    http://l4x.org/frontpage/showip ), or the sites listed in some of those
    pages seem out of date.

  4. Re: Finding IPv6 registered sites

    "Andre-John Mas" writes:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am currently experimenting with IPv6, with the help of Miredo on
    > my Mac. At the moment I finding it difficult finding any IPv6
    > compatible web sites. I know www.kame.net is one of the few. Has

    FreeBSD has several mirrors for their web site that are IPv6. In the
    top-right hand corner you can see a drop-down menu that lets you
    choose a mirror:

    http://www.freebsd.org/

    --
    David Magda