Hi There - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Hi There - TCP-IP ; I am looking at using two IP Address on the Single Nic Card, I have seen Loopback n openVPN but loopback ethernet connection is only for the local computer, n i m not able to use OpenVPN. I have seen ...

  1. Hi There

    I am looking at using two IP Address on the Single Nic Card, I have
    seen Loopback n openVPN but loopback ethernet connection is only for
    the local computer, n i m not able to use OpenVPN.

    I have seen the VMWare, n MS VS 2005 R5. They worked v well. But y cant
    i implement this on single OS?

  2. Re: Hi There

    In article <1147322613.732689.182950@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups. com>,
    "Fracker" wrote:

    > I am looking at using two IP Address on the Single Nic Card, I have
    > seen Loopback n openVPN but loopback ethernet connection is only for
    > the local computer, n i m not able to use OpenVPN.
    >
    > I have seen the VMWare, n MS VS 2005 R5. They worked v well. But y cant
    > i implement this on single OS?

    What operating system? Most systems allow you to configure IP aliases
    or virtual interfaces, but the details depend on the OS.

    P.S. Please spell words out in full, this isn't a chat room or IM. Your
    posting style makes you look like an idiot.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA