Strange traffic pattern - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Strange traffic pattern - TCP-IP ; Hi, I am having some issues with bad performance on 100mbit links when it comes to tcp traffic. udp works just fine, but tcp is only working at about 20mbit for each stream i'm using. So with 5 streams i ...

  1. Strange traffic pattern

    Hi,
    I am having some issues with bad performance on 100mbit links when it comes to tcp traffic. udp works just fine, but tcp is only working at about 20mbit for each stream i'm using. So with 5 streams i reach 100mbit. I have a Throughput graph from a wireshark trace that i'm hoping maybe somebody recognizes the pattern of, that i will attach. Maybe that could be a clue to what is wrong. I have tried with different settings for tcp parameters without any luck. Anybody that knows what could cause my throughput graph to look like this?
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread