Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. - TCP-IP ; Today I made a tool, which uses the ndisprot driver to carry the broadcasts over the internet. It should work... but I have nobody test with at the moment... so it will have to wait until "tomorrow"... Then the tool ...

  1. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Today I made a tool, which uses the ndisprot driver to carry the broadcasts
    over the internet.

    It should work... but I have nobody test with at the moment... so it will
    have to wait until "tomorrow"...

    Then the tool has to be fixed up a bit... and a nice distribution made and a
    nice manual...

    And then some more testing... and a little bit of extra save/load code...

    And then in the near future maybe even a peer exchanger... for automatic
    peer list exchanging... and then I could even add more features... like
    automatic detection of all kinds of stuff for automatic configuration...
    (it's already pretty simple though... but for cluesless people maybe still
    to hard ) and maybe even a nice installer for the driver !

    But for now I just want a basic version to be done... with no peer
    exchanger... incase that goes overboard like too many peers etc...

    For now it will probably be a closed-alpha/beta... that means only people in
    my msn messenger list get it

    So get on my msn messenger list if you want to receive and test it !

    (Only for Red Alert 3 players though ! )

    (It has a GUI, and it needs the ndisprot driver etc)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  2. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Tool is on the ftp...

    It's working but so far no success...

    Maybe other people have network issue's or maybe not oh well.

    At least I had a little newby game today via hamachi

    Wanted to close done some stuff first before I started playing.

    I still won though... I catched up ...

    Other dude gave up...

    I think he was newb... he was building mc's everywhere...

    Then late in the game another one of his mc's got destroyed and then he
    decided to quit

    It got killed by a single zapping unit of mine

    LOL

    That's a bit funny

    Bye,
    Skybuck.