Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. - TCP-IP ; Hmm... I just realized something... right after I pressed the post button and read my own message I have the pirated version of the game... I patched it to 1.03... then applied a crack... But the crack is still 1.00. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

  1. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Hmm...

    I just realized something... right after I pressed the post button and read
    my own message

    I have the pirated version of the game... I patched it to 1.03... then
    applied a crack...

    But the crack is still 1.00.

    So it's kind of a fake crack.

    This can be seen in the settings window... it says 1.00.

    So for now I am giving EA the benefit of the doubt.

    Maybe these network bugs are solved in 1.03.

    If so then all we need is a cracked version of 1.03

    If not then we all f*cked

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  2. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 01:11:06 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
    wrote:

    >If so then all we need is a cracked version of 1.03
    >
    >If not then we all f*cked

    You're f*cked already. if EA is reading this post they have the IP
    address of your post and can trace to your computer and you, and hold
    you for one stolen game.

    Buy the damn game if you like playing it.

  3. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    I was considering it for the first time in my life... shortly...

    However... the copy protection put me off...

    As well as the risk of damaging CD's and DVD's.

    I'll be just wasting my money !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  4. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    "Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
    news:ebc3e$49123617$541981e1$3397@cache1.tilbu1.nb .home.nl...
    > Hmm...
    >
    > I just realized something... right after I pressed the post button and
    > read my own message
    >
    > I have the pirated version of the game...

    You also have the root-kit it surely deeply embedded into your system.

    [...]

  5. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    If anybody asks where is the CD/DVD I say:

    In the trash... it got damaged, ok.

    So **** you too

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  6. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:28:51 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
    wrote:

    >If anybody asks where is the CD/DVD I say:
    >
    >In the trash... it got damaged, ok.
    >
    >So **** you too
    >
    >Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    No reciept? No proof of ownership?

    if you don't like the CD protection, you could look for a No CD crack
    and apply it, then put your original disc away in a safe place. Only
    moron lets a CD or DVD get damaged beyond use.

  7. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Gravity will destroy the CD/DVD get a clue you moron.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  8. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    After you read up on gravity you might also want to learn about heat,
    centrifugal forces, acid, and gamma particles

    And keep a close eye on that LHC... it might even discover new particles
    that are "playing with the pits"

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  9. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    "Impmon" wrote in message
    > On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:28:51 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>If anybody asks where is the CD/DVD I say:
    >>
    >>In the trash... it got damaged, ok.
    >>
    >>So **** you too
    >>
    >>Bye,
    >> Skybuck.
    >>

    > No reciept? No proof of ownership?

    No, do I need to keep those ?

    I already said, it's in the trash can.

    > if you don't like the CD protection, you could look for a No CD crack
    > and apply it,

    You filthy pirate you !

    > then put your original disc away in a safe place.

    Let me know when you find one !

    > moron lets a CD or DVD get damaged beyond use.

    It's moron technology it always gets damaged.

    4 points for me, 0 points for you.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  10. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    It's not a matter of not liking copy protection.

    It's a matter of keeping my pc alive and well.

    I don't want to become the next Sony-victim.

    Go read up on that too.

    You have a looooonnnggggggg way to go little man.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  11. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What about the digital office ?

    Do I now have to keep all these manuals and receipts around ?!

    No ****ing way man !

    I want everything digital to safe the rain forest and keep my house clean !

    Also easy transport to somewhere else

    Have you read about the missing digits in the Red Alert 3 manual for the cd
    keys ?!

    Oh my god the stupidity is of the richter scale !

    Not to mention the ecology disaster of all those plastic cd's polluting our
    environment and costing oil and such leading to war and such !

    Wow so much wasting ! time, oil, paper, energy, ink, tree's, water, and so
    forrrrttthhh :P*

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  12. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

    I repeat.

    Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

    I repeat.

    Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

    I warned you !

    Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  13. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Buy special boxes to place all these CD's/DVD's in !

    Don't break the jewel cases !

    Buy a special knife to open the plastic ****ty wrappers !

    Have you spent enough yet ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  14. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Do try and make backups of it !

    Do try and make backups of it !

    Do try and make backups of it !

    Do try and make backups of it !

    Just in case it does get damaged !

    Oooops.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  15. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    No don't make backups of it !

    No don't make backups of it !

    No don't make backups of it !

    Spent big bucks and time calling them !

    You love them don't you !

    Call them !

    Call them !

    Call them !

    Call them !

    Ask for replacement !

    Have you spent enough time yet ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck

  16. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What's that ?

    There is no phone number and no information ?

    Try their website !

    Try their website !

    Try their website !

    Try their website !

    Try their website !

    Did you surf enough yet ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  17. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Website not working ?

    Ofcourse not !

    You must have the latest FLASH junk !

    Go download flash first !

    Go on !

    Go get it !

    Go get that flash junk !

    It's good for you !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  18. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Did you get infected because of a flash or adobe exploit ?!

    No problem !

    Go get that virus scanner !

    Go get that virus scanner !

    You know you need it !

    Go get it !

    You really wanna that cd don't you ?

    Go get that virus scanner CD !

    And you be back at square 1 again !

    Nice... !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  19. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Couldn't get that CD working did ya ?

    That virus ****ed you up a bit didn't it !

    But it's ok... you formatted everything and re-installed everything...

    And now finally you manage to get to their website...

    But it's a mess... you can't find nothing...

    Fortunately there are people on the forum...

    And finally you find a phone number lol !

    Had enough yet ? LOL.

    Bye,
    Skybuck

  20. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What you say ?

    The replacement only works for windows vista ?

    Ah that's just to bad...

    Go ditch in the waste basket

    Bye,
    Skybuck.