Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. - TCP-IP ; Lol, You installed Vista ? And now you find out Gamespy not working on Vista ?!? LOL. Dude when you gonna wise up ? Bye, Skybuck....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

  1. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Lol,

    You installed Vista ?

    And now you find out Gamespy not working on Vista ?!? LOL.

    Dude when you gonna wise up ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  2. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Hold on Hold on Hold on.

    It has EA Servers but they always down ?

    Oh man that's too bad !

    Fortunately Skybuck is working on this nice tool which is hopefully gonna be
    damn good in the near future

    There is still hope for you yet...

    Don't give up yet...

    Bye,
    Skybuck

  3. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What you say ?

    You don't wanna install all that or don't wanna use it or don't trust it ?

    You rather wait for patches that probably don't work ?

    How are you liking those menu issue's ?!

    Nice black screen with red star isn't it !

    It's so great !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  4. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What you say ?

    You tried setting the ip but it never worked ?

    Oh man... so much time wasting....

    Maybe you should just dump up in the waste basket !

    Oh man you always getting kicked out of that room because of wacky timeouts
    ?!

    Oh man that sux !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  5. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What you say ?

    You couldn't stand the CD/DVD drive spinning up all the time and the ****ing
    CD/DVD changing all the time and then the waiting all the time ?

    What you say ?

    You did finally apply that crack ?

    Maybe you should give your money to the crackers instead !!!

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  6. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 06:20:22 +0100, Skybuck Flying wrote:

    > From: "Skybuck Flying"

    Your incoherent ranting just promoted you from my killfile to a permanent
    filter on my newsserver.

    Bye!

    M4

    (Hopefully you reflect on filling threads on your own, however I will
    never see the result)

  7. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    "Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message

    > "Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
    > news:ebc3e$49123617$541981e1$3397@cache1.tilbu1.nb .home.nl...
    >> Hmm...
    >>
    >> I just realized something... right after I pressed the post button and
    >> read my own message
    >>
    >> I have the pirated version of the game...

    > You also have the root-kit it surely deeply embedded into your system.
    >
    > [...]

    read here; NOW:

    http://www.rootkit.com

    your programming skills might be able to clear your infected system!

    :^|

  8. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Wow talk about a raving idiot. Someone gets upset when he admits to
    pirating and everyone harps on him And managed to find the time to
    spam 50 useless drivels.

    Get a life! *PLONK*

    PS I have a number of games on CDs I bought over 15 years ago, they
    all still works. I have a number of games on floppy disks that are
    over 30 years old and are still working. Only moron destroys the CD
    through carelessness.

  9. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Impmon wrote:

    > PS I have a number of games on CDs I bought over 15 years ago, they
    > all still works. I have a number of games on floppy disks that are
    > over 30 years old and are still working. Only moron destroys the CD
    > through carelessness.

    Considdering his record of unexplained computer deaths it's not that
    surprising though.

  10. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    What happened to the rest ?

    All kaputt ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  11. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    Overheat caused the deaths last couple of times...

    That problem should now be solved thanks to the great new antec 1200 case I
    have !

    (And the Scythe Zipang cpu super cooler ! )

    Loving it !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  12. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    And I also removed one graphics cards... they were tooo much sandwhiched !

    Bye,
    Skybuck

  13. Re: Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

    On Nov 7, 4:37*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
    > What you say ?
    >
    > You don't wanna install all that or don't wanna use it or don't trust it ?
    >
    > You rather wait for patches that probably don't work ?
    >
    > How are you liking those menu issue's ?!
    >
    > Nice black screen with red star isn't it !
    >
    > It's so great !
    >
    > Bye,
    > * Skybuck.

    Skybuck.... you are legend...