On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:19:20 +0000 (UTC), Vernon Schryver wrote:
> In article ,
> Jorgen Grahn wrote:

>>Still, I think that it's hard to misread it as if I believed the
>>story, and wanted others to believe it.

> If you don't believe something or want others to believe it, why say it?

We are people, not IP endpoints. We can find old anecdotes amusing,
even if they carry no useful information.

Although I have to admit that alt.folklore.computers would have been a
better target for this one. Or any place except this particular thread
-- I didn't realize it was so infected.

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn \X/ snipabacken.se> R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!