Hi everybody.

First I would like to excuse me for my bad english.
Let me explain the situation. On my current network, there is a DHCP
server configured with TFTP that sends the IP and then the GPXE for
executing the boot from ethernet.

But now, I should do the same thing in a network in wich I can't
configure the DHCP server. So I can't configure it for sending the
GPXE using the TFTP server.
My question is: Is there any way to use an additional DHCP server (or
something like) that sends only the TFTP address and the GPXE filename
and doesn't send an IP address. Doing this, the original DHCP server
would keep only sending the IP.

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Guilherme Kami