Dig Maintainers - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Dig Maintainers - TCP-IP ; Does anyone know who the maintainers of Dig are? I found something that needs to be brought to their attention. Thanks for any help, -Bruce D. Meyer...

  1. Dig Maintainers

    Does anyone know who the maintainers of Dig are?
    I found something that needs to be brought to their attention.

    Thanks for any help,
    -Bruce D. Meyer

  2. Re: Dig Maintainers

    In article <67fab31f-0e11-4dc7-90a6-4550c97bce39@42g2000pry.googlegroups.com>,
    Bruce Meyer wrote:
    >Does anyone know who the maintainers of Dig are?

    What is Dig? Did you perhaps mean Digg?

    http://digg.com/contact/

    --
    -- Rod --
    rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com

  3. Re: Dig Maintainers

    In article ,
    rodd@panix.com (Rod Dorman) wrote:

    > In article <67fab31f-0e11-4dc7-90a6-4550c97bce39@42g2000pry.googlegroups.com>,
    > Bruce Meyer wrote:
    > >Does anyone know who the maintainers of Dig are?

    > What is Dig? Did you perhaps mean Digg?

    Did you not notice that this is the DNS newsgroup? Dig is the utility
    for performing DNS queries (far better than nslookup).

    It's part of BIND, so it's maintained by the BIND maintainers at ISC.
    Go to www.isc.org.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA