problem in TCP-IP - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on problem in TCP-IP - TCP-IP ; Write procedures for inputting a graph, generating a packet based on Poisson distribution, back off time & any other support program you think may be required in subsequent assignments. You should simulate queues at the nodes, simulation of ode itself ...

  1. problem in TCP-IP

    Write procedures for inputting a graph, generating a packet based on
    Poisson distribution, back off time & any other support program you
    think may be required in subsequent assignments. You should simulate
    queues at the nodes, simulation of ode itself (Queuing of packets,
    processing & outputting.)

    kindly provide me solution and explination of the above problem

  2. Re: problem in TCP-IP

    appy fizz wrote:
    > Write procedures for inputting a graph, generating a packet based on
    > Poisson distribution, back off time & any other support program you
    > think may be required in subsequent assignments. You should simulate
    > queues at the nodes, simulation of ode itself (Queuing of packets,
    > processing & outputting.)
    >

    > kindly provide me solution and explination of the above problem

    Good luck in school - you're going to need it.

  3. Re: problem in TCP-IP

    appy fizz wrote:

    > Write procedures for inputting a graph, generating a packet based on
    > Poisson distribution, back off time & any other support program you
    > think may be required in subsequent assignments. You should simulate
    > queues at the nodes, simulation of ode itself (Queuing of packets,
    > processing & outputting.)
    >

    > kindly provide me solution and explination of the above problem

    Your answer can be found at http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

    Just type in your name and generate the paper and submit it to your
    professor. He'll think you're a genius and will give you an A+. Trust
    me, it worked for me and it'll work for you too!

    This is the bad part about everyone having their own printers and PCs
    in the dorm room. You can't go dumpster diving in the lab trash
    looking for the giant header page with ****CSC101**** and see what
    other students in your CSC101 class threw out!

    --

    hsb

    Due to the volume of email that I receive, I may not be able to

  4. Re: problem in TCP-IP

    On 2008-09-18 16:37:58 -0400, appy fizz said:

    > Write procedures for inputting a graph, generating a packet based on
    > Poisson distribution, back off time & any other support program you
    > think may be required in subsequent assignments. You should simulate
    > queues at the nodes, simulation of ode itself (Queuing of packets,
    > processing & outputting.)
    >

    > kindly provide me solution and explination of the above problem

    Kindly provide your own brain to this problem so you can learn how to
    solve problems instead of turn in papers and pretend you might be a
    good engineer. My profession doesn't need people that can't help
    themselves, thank you. My solution to your problem is to suggest you
    quit school get acquainted with another profession - you're obviously
    not interested in this stuff.

    /dmfh

    --
    _ __ _
    __| |_ __ / _| |_ 01100100 01101101

  5. Re: problem in TCP-IP

    On Sep 19, 12:31*pm, Digital Mercenary For Honor
    wrote:
    > On 2008-09-18 16:37:58 -0400, appy fizz said:
    >
    > > Write procedures for inputting a graph, generating a packet based on
    > > Poisson distribution, back off time & any other support program you
    > > think may be required in subsequent assignments. You should simulate
    > > queues at the nodes, simulation of ode itself (Queuing of packets,
    > > processing & outputting.)

    > > kindly provide me solution and explination of the above problem

    > Kindly provide your own brain to this problem so you can learn how to
    > solve problems instead of turn in papers and pretend you might be a
    > good engineer. My profession doesn't need people that can't help
    > themselves, thank you. My solution to your problem is to suggest you
    > quit school get acquainted with another profession - you're obviously
    > not interested in this stuff.
    >
    > /dmfh
    >
    > --
    > *__| |_ __ */ _| |_ * * * * * * 01100100 01101101
    > / _` | ' *\| *_| ' \ * * * * * *01100110 01101000

    .... I had strived a lot in trying to understand the problem.. there
    are few points i'm missing.. provide me correct path to switch to ..
    where to start it from and how to begin for the solution

+ Reply to Thread