TCP/IP and Ethernet Phy hardwired chip - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on TCP/IP and Ethernet Phy hardwired chip - TCP-IP ; Hello, Does any one of you suggest me, to get the equivalent product of WIZnet module, i.e. NM7010B+, whose operating temperature is in the range of upto 125 or 150 degree centigrade. If not tell me the device equivalent of ...

  1. TCP/IP and Ethernet Phy hardwired chip

    Hello,

    Does any one of you suggest me, to get the equivalent product of
    WIZnet module, i.e. NM7010B+, whose operating temperature is in the
    range of upto 125 or 150 degree centigrade. If not tell me the device
    equivalent of W3150A, for the same operating temperature range. I need
    a industrial grade components/products for the same functionality.
    Please help...........

  2. Re: TCP/IP and Ethernet Phy hardwired chip

    On Sep 16, 10:03*pm, umesharak...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does any one of you suggest me, to get the equivalent product of
    > WIZnet *module, i.e. NM7010B+, whose operating temperature is in the
    > range of upto 125 or 150 degree centigrade. If not tell me the device
    > equivalent of W3150A, for the same operating temperature range. I need
    > a industrial grade components/products for the same functionality.
    > Please help...........

    I know many products that support temperature ranges near the standard
    industrial range, but that only goes up to 85C. Did you really mean
    125C?!
    Assuming you meant 150F, google "´ndustrial ethernet module" for quite
    a few options. If you meant 125C -- best of luck.

    DS

+ Reply to Thread