Industry moving forward - poll - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Industry moving forward - poll - TCP-IP ; Let me know your thoughts on the below poll, I disagree so far with the results but curious on others take. http://www.websitetoolbox.com/cgi/vi...575&Vote=94109...

  1. Industry moving forward - poll

    Let me know your thoughts on the below poll, I disagree so far with
    the results but curious on others take.

    http://www.websitetoolbox.com/cgi/vi...575&Vote=94109

  2. Re: Industry moving forward - poll

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:29:03 -0700 (PDT), Cisco-Flash wrote:
    > Let me know your thoughts on the below poll, I disagree so far with
    > the results but curious on others take.
    >
    > http://www.websitetoolbox.com/cgi/vi...575&Vote=94109

    Just a table with nicknames and percentages. Impossible to understand
    without context. Is that the correct URL? And what is the poll about,
    for those who suspect you are trying to astroturf your own web site or
    something? I assume it's IP related ...

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn \X/ snipabacken.se> R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

  3. Re: Industry moving forward - poll

    In article ,
    Jorgen Grahn wrote:

    > On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:29:03 -0700 (PDT), Cisco-Flash
    > wrote:
    > > Let me know your thoughts on the below poll, I disagree so far with
    > > the results but curious on others take.
    > >
    > > http://www.websitetoolbox.com/cgi/vi...lls&id=16575&V
    > > ote=94109

    > Just a table with nicknames and percentages. Impossible to understand
    > without context. Is that the correct URL? And what is the poll about,
    > for those who suspect you are trying to astroturf your own web site or
    > something? I assume it's IP related ...

    Maybe it's a poll on how many gullible Usenet readers will click on a
    random link.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA