Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 now available. - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 now available. - TCP-IP ; Hello, Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 is now available at website: http://www.myjavaserver.com/~skybuck Description: UDP Speed Test 3 is commercial software for microsoft windows 95 and up. Use it to test the speed of unicast, multicast, broadcast, different data sizes, ...

  1. Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 now available.

    Hello,

    Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 is now available at website:

    http://www.myjavaserver.com/~skybuck

    UDP Speed Test 3 is commercial software for microsoft windows 95 and up.
    Use it to test the speed of unicast, multicast, broadcast, different data
    sizes,
    different speed limits, different interfaces, time to live for multicast
    and even more options for you to test.
    The software can be freely download from this website.

    Latests improvements:

    + IPv6 unicast support added.
    + IPv6 multicast support added.
    + GUI improved for IPv6 support.
    + GUI listview column widths are remembered.
    + Better interface list.
    + Better multicast group examples.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  2. SPAM

    That's great news

    "Spyduck lying" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Spyduck's UDP Speed Less Verizon 2005 is now available at website:
    >
    > http://www.mylavaserver.com/~spyduck

  3. Re: Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 now available

    On Aug 25, 5:27*pm, "Anthony [MVP]" wrote:
    > That's great news
    >
    > "Spyduck lying" wrote in message

    > > Hello,

    > > Spyduck's UDP Speed Less Verizon 2005 is now available at website:

    > >http://www.mylavaserver.com/~spyduck- Hide quoted text -

    So you want a cyberwar with me do ya ?

    You shall receive it soon enough.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  4. SPAM

    Wow,
    Threats as well. That's not a good advertisement for your product.

  5. Re: SPAM

    On Aug 25, 7:14*pm, "Anthony [MVP]" wrote:
    > Wow,
    > Threats as well. That's not a good advertisement for your product.

    Well you're not helping with "spam excusations".

    To hell with the product.

    I have bigger plans for you.

    Soon you will withness your own destruction LOL, at least I hope so =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  6. Re: SPAM

    OOooohhh,.... PppllEEEeeeaassee!

    Someone's been watching too many old 1980's "hacker movies",...or playing
    too much Pong.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    "Skybuck" wrote in message
    On Aug 25, 7:14 pm, "Anthony [MVP]" wrote:
    > Wow,
    > Threats as well. That's not a good advertisement for your product.

    Well you're not helping with "spam excusations".

    To hell with the product.

    I have bigger plans for you.

    Soon you will withness your own destruction LOL, at least I hope so =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  7. Re: Skybuck's UDP Speed Test Version 3.05 now available

    Yeah, you, LOL.

    Anyway.

    Subject restored. (I can't believe I forgot to do that last time, he changed
    it back again ! He must pay now, FOR SURE !=D)

    Bye,
    Skybuck

  8. Re: SPAM

    I don't consider this as SPAM.