Warning to all assholes in the world. - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Warning to all assholes in the world. - TCP-IP ; Skybuck Flying is going to develop software to nuke your computer via a distributed attack. I have grown quite tired of "sickers" (people ruining the fun for other people) And insulters which just insult me. The fun part is... all ...

  1. Warning to all assholes in the world.

    Skybuck Flying is going to develop software to nuke your computer via a
    distributed attack.

    I have grown quite tired of "sickers" (people ruining the fun for other
    people)

    And insulters which just insult me.

    The fun part is... all the good people get to join in =D

    Expect new software within one year

    Hopefully lots and lots of people will join =D

    Added benefite:

    You get to select targets as well

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

  2. Re: Warning to all assholes in the world.

    On Aug 11, 11:12*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:

    > Skybuck Flying is going to develop software to nuke your computer via a
    > distributed attack.

    Nice try, but SpectateSwamp's got you beat by miles. I'm actually
    afraid to disrespect the stones. Well, maybe a little. Okay, not at
    all, but the point stands.

    DS

  3. Re: Warning to all assholes in the world.

    However I might change my mind again.

    Nothing is certain in this world/live/universe =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck

+ Reply to Thread