see for all interview questions for networking - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on see for all interview questions for networking - TCP-IP ; CPU engineer interview questions http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html Hardware architecture interview questions http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...interview.html Hardware Interview Questions http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html Frequent questions about network connections and u... http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...t-network.html Answering Some Common Windows XP Home Networking Q... http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...s-xp-home.html Networking and Internets questions notes http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html networking cabling interview ...

  1. see for all interview questions for networking

    CPU engineer interview questions
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html
    Hardware architecture interview questions
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...interview.html
    Hardware Interview Questions
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html
    Frequent questions about network connections and u...
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...t-network.html
    Answering Some Common Windows XP Home Networking Q...
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...s-xp-home.html
    Networking and Internets questions notes
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html
    networking cabling interview questions
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...questions.html
    Topics for networking interview books importent
    http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...iew-books.html

  2. Re: see for all interview questions for networking

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 06:10:35 -0700, bunny wrote:

    Normally I don't do homework, but for you I made an exception.

    > Frequent questions about network connections and u...
    > http://allinterviewsbooks.blogspot.c...estions-about-

    network.html

    > Frequent questions about network connections and use
    >
    > How do I attach another computer to the network if there are no more

    active jacks?

    Get an active Jill.

    > How do I use the wireless network?

    Make sure you have enough Avian carriers.

    > How do I dial into the Earth Sciences network from home with a modem?

    ATDT

    > Why can't I connect to pangea from home, when I can access other

    computers?

    Because I revoked your account, mwuhahaha!

    > Why doesn't my computer work on the network anymore after it returned

    from the repair shop?

    Because they "fixed" it for you, obviously.

    > I plug my Windows PC into the network and get the message "Windows

    System Error - A duplicate name exists on the network". What do I do?

    Install a real OS.

    > Why won't my computer work on the Branner Library network?

    Because I hacked that network, mwuhahaha!

    > How do I make my computer connect to the network in non-Earth Sciences

    buildings?

    Find an active jack. Or Jill.

    > Why do I lose my wireless connection when I take my laptop from Geology

    Corner to Mitchell?

    The aliens made me do it!

+ Reply to Thread