  2. Re: Graphical Ping

    From: "Dennis"

    | I would like to see my tracerts up on a globe. IE: I'm pinging japan
    | from north america and its 30+ hops... I'd love to see the cities/
    | countries im going through displayed on a globe rather then doing a
    | 'whois' on all 30 routers
    |
    | Anyone know of a graphical/map style freeware traceroute program? Is
    | there such a thing?

    PingPlotter -- http://www.pingplotter.com/

    Free trial for 30 days.

    --
    Dave

  3. Re: Graphical Ping

    Nide idea for google earth

    "Google Ping"

    Bye,
    Skybuck

    "Dennis" wrote in message
    >I would like to see my tracerts up on a globe. IE: I'm pinging japan
    > from north america and its 30+ hops... I'd love to see the cities/
    > countries im going through displayed on a globe rather then doing a
    > 'whois' on all 30 routers
    >
    > Anyone know of a graphical/map style freeware traceroute program? Is
    > there such a thing?

  4. Re: Graphical Ping

    On May 23, 11:19*am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
    > Nide idea for google earth

    /agree

    HEY GOOGLE... get on it!

  5. Re: Graphical Ping

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:52:00 GMT, David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "Dennis"
    >
    > | I would like to see my tracerts up on a globe. IE: I'm pinging japan
    > | from north america and its 30+ hops... I'd love to see the cities/
    > | countries im going through displayed on a globe rather then doing a
    > | 'whois' on all 30 routers
    > |
    > | Anyone know of a graphical/map style freeware traceroute program? Is
    > | there such a thing?
    >
    > PingPlotter -- http://www.pingplotter.com/
    >
    > Free trial for 30 days.

    I am pretty sure I have seen several free ones, too. Try searching
    freshmeat.net. Cannot name any -- I am not that interested.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn \X/ snipabacken.se> R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

+ Reply to Thread