FTP SERVER_CLIENT CALLS - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on FTP SERVER_CLIENT CALLS - TCP-IP ; does anybody knows about FTP server and client system calls or suggest me is there any useful material so that i can get easily , just i need to use ftp services for file transfer bye...

  1. FTP SERVER_CLIENT CALLS

    does anybody knows about FTP server and client system calls or suggest
    me is there any useful material so that i can get easily , just i need
    to use ftp services for file transfer

    bye

  2. Re: FTP SERVER_CLIENT CALLS

    On 13 Mag, 15:24, kumar wrote:
    > does anybody knows about FTP server and client system calls or suggest
    > me is there any useful material so that i can get easily , just i need
    > to use ftp services for file transfer
    >
    > bye

    I'm not sure if you're serching for an "FTP server library" or what
    else.
    Anyway, if you use python:
    http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

+ Reply to Thread