Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an IT company who own the above domain name. We think your
company may be interested to use this domain name for promotion of
your own brand “YONATA”.

We understand that you are using obleasyonata.com for your website,
but it would be more desirable to use YONATA.COM

Studies show that there are many advantages using this shorter and
more direct domain name:

1. “YONATA” itself is the brand name of your products. There will be
direct connection between the website and your brand name. Successful
examples are www.ibm.com, www.bmw.com, www.sony.com, etc.

2. Easy to memorize the word “YONATA” than the “OBLEASYONATA”. This is
an important factor for promotion in the media, since the customers
can easily remember the simple name and can visit the website by just
typing YONATA.COM. Please note that the shorter the name, the more
valuable is the website.

3. There is no limitation for the content of the website. For
“OBLEASYONATA.COM”, there can only be one product, the “obleas”.
However, there is no limitation for “YONATA.COM”, which gives the
company the possibility for further development of their product lines
and business opportunity.

4. To Catch up and compete with others. One of your competitors,
“OBLEASQUINTIN” brought the domain name “QUINTIN” recently, which
makes their website easier to be remembered. And this makes their name
easier to go to the international market. If you do not want to fall
behind, you also need to use a shorter and direct domain name for
internet marketing. The better your domain name, the more successful
your company will achieve.

If your company can buy the “YONATA.COM”, you will get the following
extra benefits:

1. We will make a Chinese website free of charge for YONATA.COM for
the marketing and promotion of your product to the Asia and China.

2. We can promote the products of your company in the Asia and China.

We are willing to sell the domain name at market price, please give
your offer to us if you are interested to this domain name. Hope to
hear from you soon.

For any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the
undersigned (MSN : max110601772@hotmail.com) or our Mr. Kenny Chan
(China mobile: 86-13924664808)

Best Regards,

MAX
Director

factor for promotion in the media, since the customers can easily
remember the simple name and can visit the website by just typing
YONATA.COM. Please note that the shorter the name, the more valuable
is the website.

3. There is no limitation for the content of the website. For
OBLEASYONATA, there can only be one product, the obleas. However,
there is no limitation for YONATA, which gives the company the
possibility for further development of their product lines and
business opportunity.

4. To Catch up and compete with others. One of your competitors,
OBLEASQUINTIN brought the domain name QUINTIN recently, which makes
their website easier to be remembered. And this makes their name
easier to go to the international market. If you do not want to fall
behind, you also need to use a shorter and direct domain name for
internet marketing. The better your domain name, the more successful
your company will achieve.

If your company can buy the YONATA, you will get the following extra
benefits:

1. We will make a Chinese website free of charge for YONATA for the
marketing and promotion of your product to the Asia and China.

2. We can promote the products of your company in the Asia and China.

We are willing to sell the domain name at market price, please give
your offer to us if you are interested to this domain name. Hope to
hear from you soon.

For any further queries, please dont hesitate to contact the
undersigned or our Mr. Kenny Chan

Best Regards,

MAX
Director