Greetings,

I currently have approximately 20 branch offices that VPN to our main
(Watchguard) firewall. We've just had a transparent LAN service setup
(over fibre) and I'm preparing to move the branch offices from VPN
connections to the TLS. Each branch has a small Watchguard SOHO that
currently establishes the VPN. I am struggling to figure out how to
configure the communication now that they will be on the TLS.

Can anyone offer any suggestions or point me in the right direction?
If I'm being to vague.....let me know! ;-)

Thanks,

FG