Todaynic.com,Inc. is the best domain name registrar in China. We are
one of both ICANN and CNNIC-Accredited in China, HKIRC&HKDNR Silver
Prize winner. Founded in 2000, with a high professional experience in
domain name registration, web hosting, and Email service, now offers
you a low registration fee, value-added services, and over 80 domain
extensions.

Features:

- low registration fee. (.com $6.6/yr)
- over 80 domain extensions.
(.mobi/.travel/.cn/.hk/.cc/.us/.sh/.tm/.biz)
- Chinese IND Registration.
- highly customized control panel.
- Free DNS management.
- Free Visual Domain Name System.
- Subdomain and Forwarding.
- Private Registrations.
- Free Transfers
- Special Bulk Pricing.
- And More.

Find more features we provide, pls login:

http://www.todaynic.com

Any further enquires, Pls don't hesitate to contact us:
MSN:info@todaynic.com Email:sharon@now.net.cn
Skype:sharon841101 Direct-Tel: (86) 756 2282523