I use the address book (Kcontact) and calendar (Korganizer) from KDE. When
I upgraded SuSE to 10.3, I tried to import my data into the KDE 4
versions, and found that they were incredibly slow. For the time being I'm
still using the KDE 3 versions, which run just fine under 10.3, but I'm
concerned for the future. Is this bloat in KDE4, or just the way that
Novell configures it?

reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org