Re: Call for feature testing 11.1 - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Call for feature testing 11.1 - Suse ; houghi wrote: > From one of the mailing lists: > > Beta4 is released, and we would like to have an in deep feature testing of > it. You can find on overview of the features that should work on ...

  1. Re: Call for feature testing 11.1

    houghi wrote:

    > From one of the mailing lists:
    >
    > Beta4 is released, and we would like to have an in deep feature testing of
    > it. You can find on overview of the features that should work on the wiki:
    >
    > http://en.opensuse.org/Testing:Features_11.1 general information:
    > http://en.opensuse.org/Testing
    >
    > This is also a great overview of new features for openSUSE 11.1
    >
    > If you want you can of course start right now, but we also offer support
    > for that on the irc on Thursday 05.11 between 11:00 and 19:00 CET. Sorry,
    > we can't cover all timezones. Some items in the featurelist are quite
    > obvious, some not. We try to help figure it out in the irc, so ask if you
    > are not sure what to do exactly.
    >
    > We will meet in the channel #opensuse-testing.
    >
    > We are aware that the wiki is not the best tool for it, but due the lack
    > of something else which is also accessible externally we have to use it.
    >
    > Short workflow:
    > - look at the topic of the channel, all ongoing tests are there ...
    > - look on the wiki for a feature that's not tested:
    > Test Result: idle
    > - announce the number on the irc so everbody knows that somebody is
    > working on
    > it
    > - the number will be in the topic
    > - announce if the test are failed or worked, number will be removed from
    > topic - the SUSE/Novell staff will enter it in the wiki and our internal
    > feature
    > database

    Not installed yet, but found out that the NET boot CD
    not have a http:// repo , you have to fill it in your'self
    "download.opensuse.org"
    "/factory/repo/oss"
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  2. Re: Call for feature testing 11.1

    EOS wrote:
    > Not installed yet, but found out that the NET boot CD
    > not have a http:// repo , you have to fill it in your'self
    > "download.opensuse.org"
    > "/factory/repo/oss"

    Bug number?