gmusicbrowser is disappearing - Suse

This is a discussion on gmusicbrowser is disappearing - Suse ; Hi, I upgraded my OpenSUSE 10.3 to 11.0 recently. All works fine, although I am experiencing an issue with gmusicbrowser in KDE. It does work okay, but when I am clicking on the close button (which was moving the gmusicbrowser ...

  1. gmusicbrowser is disappearing

    Hi,

    I upgraded my OpenSUSE 10.3 to 11.0 recently. All works fine, although I am
    experiencing an issue with gmusicbrowser in KDE. It does work okay, but
    when I am clicking on the close button (which was moving the gmusicbrowser
    to the systray in v10.3), gmusicbrowser completely disappear. The music is
    still playing, but I have no way to disable it from within the GUI (I have
    to type "killall gmusicbrowser" in the command line).

    I have the issue on two computers, wich I both upgraded from v10.3 to v11
    (both are running KDE3). I would like to know if anybody beside me noticed
    such trouble? Have anybody found some solution?

    Best regards,
    Mateusz Viste

  2. Re: gmusicbrowser is disappearing

    В Четверг 23 октября 2008 22:17, Mateusz Viste писал:
    > I upgraded my OpenSUSE 10.3 to 11.0 recently. All works fine, although I
    > am experiencing an issue with gmusicbrowser in KDE. It does work okay, but
    > when I am clicking on the close button (which was moving the gmusicbrowser
    > to the systray in v10.3), gmusicbrowser completely disappear. The music is
    > still playing, but I have no way to disable it from within the GUI (I have
    > to type "killall gmusicbrowser" in the command line).

    Hi!

    I'm glad to announce that I found the solution by myself :-)
    All I had to do was update the package "perl-Gtk2-MozEmbed" to its latest
    version (0.08-0.pm.1 - was 0.06-0.pm.1). It solved the issue on my both
    computers :-)

    Best regards,
    Mateusz Viste

  3. Re: gmusicbrowser is disappearing

    В Пятница 24 октября 2008 13:12, Mateusz Viste писал:
    > All I had to do was update the package "perl-Gtk2-MozEmbed" to its latest
    > version (0.08-0.pm.1 - was 0.06-0.pm.1). It solved the issue on my both
    > computers :-)

    Uuups, sorry - it seems that the solution was rather refreshing the
    package "perl-Gtk2-systray" - even if the version stays the same.

    Best regards,
    Mateusz Viste

+ Reply to Thread