How to Edit etc/modprobe.d/blacklist - Suse

This is a discussion on How to Edit etc/modprobe.d/blacklist - Suse ; On 2008-10-20, DenverD wrote: > >> (even in that O/S which shall not be named in this news conference, > > > sorry, i thought it was ok to name it as long as we use one of the proper ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: How to Edit etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

    On 2008-10-20, DenverD <"spam.trap\\REMOVE \"at\" SOME\\texan.dk"> wrote:

    >> (even in that O/S which shall not be named in this news conference,

    > sorry, i thought it was ok to name it as long as we use one of the proper
    > spellings...i only know a few of them:
    >
    > windoze
    > windo$e
    > winders
    > Micr0$0ft Wind0w$
    >
    > need i be whipped?

    Any way the wind blows is-a fine with me
    Any way the wind blows, it don't matter to me
    'Cause I'm thru with-a fussin' and-a fightin' with-a you
    I went out and found a woman who is gonna be true
    She makes me oh so happy now, I'm never ever blue
    Any way the wind blows,
    Any way the wind blows,
    Any way the wind blows

    Picked from an Album of The Mothers,
    Writer N/A

    --
    http://waxborg.servepics.com
    "There will come a time when every evil

  2. Re: How to Edit etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

    Eef Hartman wrote:
    > No, what I considered to be superfluous is the // after that :,
    > you already KNOW that there will be a hostname after the :

    I agree, especialy as it already works with news:news.example.com
    Either that or drop the : completely and have http//www.example.com
    (although that might break some other things a bit)

    houghi
    --
    I do not want life insurance.
    I want all people to be genuinely grieving when I die.

    houghi

  3. Re: How to Edit etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

    DenverD wrote:
    > need i be whipped?

    I would like to be whipped as well. Kinky!

    houghi