CUPS - lost username/password - Suse

This is a discussion on CUPS - lost username/password - Suse ; CUPS - I haver lost username/password. Any idea how to get into CUPS? Is there a backdoor? SUSE 10.2...

  1. CUPS - lost username/password

    CUPS - I haver lost username/password.

    Any idea how to get into CUPS? Is there a backdoor?

    SUSE 10.2

  2. Re: CUPS - lost username/password

    Tony of Judicious wrote:
    > CUPS - I haver lost username/password.
    >
    > Any idea how to get into CUPS? Is there a backdoor?
    >
    > SUSE 10.2

    You have tried root/root password ?

    Ram

  3. Re: CUPS - lost username/password

    Ram wrote:

    > Tony of Judicious wrote:
    >> CUPS - I haver lost username/password.
    >>
    >> Any idea how to get into CUPS? Is there a backdoor?
    >>
    >> SUSE 10.2

    > You have tried root/root password ?
    >
    > Ram

    DUHHHHHHH, why didn't I think of that.