Boot - Suse

This is a discussion on Boot - Suse ; I have installed WinXP PRO and OpenSUSE. I want to WinXP be first one to boot and OpenSUSE second. -- Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic a.z.crnkovic@gmail.com eit-hr.co.nr...

  1. Boot

    --
    Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic
    a.z.crnkovic@gmail.com

  2. Re: Boot

    Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic schreef:
    > I have installed WinXP PRO and OpenSUSE. I want to WinXP be first one to
    > boot and OpenSUSE second.

    Just change the boot order from yast or in /boot/grub/menu.lst

  3. Re: Boot

    Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic wrote:

    > I have installed WinXP PRO and OpenSUSE. I want to WinXP be first one to
    > boot and OpenSUSE second.

    open YaST - System - Bootloader in openSUSE
    and edit windows as default

    http://users.telenet.be/photo-memori...ootloader0.png
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  4. Re: Boot

    Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic wrote:
    > I have installed WinXP PRO and OpenSUSE. I want to WinXP be first one to
    > boot and OpenSUSE second.

    Just open Yast/system/bootloader and change the default.

    --
    Blattus Slafaly ? 3 7/8

  5. Re: Boot

    TNX

    --
    Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic
    a.z.crnkovic@gmail.com
    "Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic" wrote in message
    >I have installed WinXP PRO and OpenSUSE. I want to WinXP be first one to
    >boot and OpenSUSE second.
    >
    > --
    > Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic
    > a.z.crnkovic@gmail.com