Instaling on Eternal HDD - Suse

This is a discussion on Instaling on Eternal HDD - Suse ; If I install OpenSUSE on External HDD will I be able to run OpenSUSE on other compuetrs with my External HDD?...

  1. Instaling on Eternal HDD

    If I install OpenSUSE on External HDD will I be able to run OpenSUSE on
    other compuetrs with my External HDD?

  2. Re: Instaling on Eternal HDD

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:31:15 +0200, Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic wrote:
    > If I install OpenSUSE on External HDD will I be able to run OpenSUSE
    > on other compuetrs with my External HDD?

    If you install the i386 version you will not be able to run it on
    Macintosh computers, and if you install the PPC version, you will not be
    able to run it on Intel computers.

    As far as I am aware, OpenSUSE does not support any other architectures.

  3. Re: Instaling on Eternal HDD

    WOW - where did you get an Eternal HDD - I could use one of those!

  4. Re: Instaling on Eternal HDD

    Ha ha, that was an lapsus linguae. I wanted to say external HDD, how you saw
    in my post.

    --
    Andrei Zvonimir Crnkovic
    a.z.crnkovic@gmail.com
    "ray" wrote in message
    > WOW - where did you get an Eternal HDD - I could use one of those!

+ Reply to Thread