Wireless Adapter - Suse

This is a discussion on Wireless Adapter - Suse ; I'm trying to connect a Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter to my openSUSE 10.3 box, zd1211rw shows with lsmos but in Yast it says not connected. I'm lost. Any help is appreciated. Inge Svensson...

  1. Wireless Adapter

    I'm trying to connect a Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter to my openSUSE
    10.3 box, zd1211rw shows with lsmos but in Yast it says not connected.
    I'm lost. Any help is appreciated.
    Inge Svensson

  2. Re: Wireless Adapter SOLVED

    Inge Svensson skrev:
    > I'm trying to connect a Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter to my openSUSE
    > 10.3 box, zd1211rw shows with lsmos but in Yast it says not connected.
    > I'm lost. Any help is appreciated.
    > Inge Svensson

    I found out it was easier in openSUSE 11.0 so I installed that on my
    server instead.
    Inge Svensson

+ Reply to Thread