ZABBIX your own server doctor - Suse

This is a discussion on ZABBIX your own server doctor - Suse ; hi to all, I was trying to learn some core of capacity planning and monitoring Linux/unix based server monitoring, I came accross an excellent server based opensource application ZABBIX. I call it YOUR SERVER FAIMLY DOCTOR, fully equipped with lots ...

  1. ZABBIX your own server doctor

    hi to all,
    I was trying to learn some core of capacity planning and monitoring
    Linux/unix based server monitoring, I came accross an excellent server
    based opensource application ZABBIX. I call it YOUR SERVER FAIMLY
    DOCTOR, fully equipped with lots of details about server current
    status and email alert system and much much more than that, this text
    will surely help you in getting know about ZABBIX NMS (Network
    Monitoring System)
    check it out

    http://www.technorabit.com/2008/10/0...abbix/#more-56

    Regard,
    Syed

  2. Re: ZABBIX your own server doctor

    Jamy-Virus wrote:
    > hi to all,
    > I was trying to learn some core of capacity planning and monitoring
    > Linux/unix based server monitoring, I came accross an excellent server
    > based opensource application ZABBIX. I call it YOUR SERVER FAIMLY

    What do you mean "you came across"? This does not seem it is the truth.

  3. Re: ZABBIX your own server doctor

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:30:56 +0000, Rob wrote:

    > Jamy-Virus wrote:
    >> hi to all,
    >> I was trying to learn some core of capacity planning and monitoring
    >> Linux/unix based server monitoring, I came accross an excellent server
    >> based opensource application ZABBIX. I call it YOUR SERVER FAIMLY

    > What do you mean "you came across"? This does not seem it is the truth.

    And why does he provide a link to his own review article, rather than
    the home of Zabbix?

    More a case of wanting hits on the technorabit.com web site than actually
    promoting Zabbix?

+ Reply to Thread