HELP ! pdftk statically linked ? - Suse

This is a discussion on HELP ! pdftk statically linked ? - Suse ; Hi out there ! I am searching for pdftk linked and compiled statically working on linux. Is there someone who can help me ? Thanks in advance. Markus...

  1. HELP ! pdftk statically linked ?

    Hi out there !

    I am searching for pdftk linked and compiled statically working on linux.

    Is there someone who can help me ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Markus

  2. Re: HELP ! pdftk statically linked ?

    Markus Meier wrote:

    > Hi out there !
    >
    > I am searching for pdftk linked and compiled statically working on
    > linux.
    >
    > Is there someone who can help me ?
    >

    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Markus

    pdftk [Toolkit] is available for Opensuse

    Version:
    1.41-60.1
    Build Time:
    Fri 06 Jun 2008 11:37:47 PM CDT
    Package Group:
    Productivity/Publishing/PDF

    There are two older versions also available.
    Probably easiest way to get them is with "1-click install"
    http://packages.opensuse-community.org/

    --
    Patrick...at
    Latitude: 40.48*

  3. Re: HELP ! pdftk statically linked ?

    Patrick Phillips wrote:

    > Markus Meier wrote:
    >

    >>Hi out there !
    >>
    >>I am searching for pdftk linked and compiled statically working on
    >>linux.
    >>
    >>Is there someone who can help me ?
    >>

    >>Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >>Markus

    > pdftk [Toolkit] is available for Opensuse
    >
    > Version:
    > 1.41-60.1
    > Build Time:
    > Fri 06 Jun 2008 11:37:47 PM CDT
    > Package Group:
    > Productivity/Publishing/PDF
    >
    > There are two older versions also available.
    > Probably easiest way to get them is with "1-click install"
    > http://packages.opensuse-community.org/

    Thank you Patrik for your quick answer.

    I want to run the pdftk on a server and I don't have the possibility to
    compile it on the latter.

    Hence I need a precompiled and STATICALLY linked version.
    I have a proposed configuration but it doesn't work with my current
    compilers.

    So the question is, whether there is someone who is lucky owner of such
    a version who can supply me .

    That would be really great.

    Thanks !

    Markus

  4. Re: HELP ! pdftk statically linked ?

    Markus Meier wrote:

    > Patrick Phillips wrote:
    >
    >> Markus Meier wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi out there !
    >>>
    >>>I am searching for pdftk linked and compiled statically working on
    >>>linux.
    >>>
    >>>Is there someone who can help me ?
    >>>

    >>>Thanks in advance.
    >>>
    >>>Markus

    >> pdftk [Toolkit] is available for Opensuse
    >>
    >> Version:
    >> 1.41-60.1
    >> Build Time:
    >> Fri 06 Jun 2008 11:37:47 PM CDT
    >> Package Group:
    >> Productivity/Publishing/PDF
    >>
    >> There are two older versions also available.
    >> Probably easiest way to get them is with "1-click install"
    >> http://packages.opensuse-community.org/
    >>

    > Thank you Patrik for your quick answer.
    >
    > I want to run the pdftk on a server and I don't have the possibility to
    > compile it on the latter.
    >
    > Hence I need a precompiled and STATICALLY linked version.
    > I have a proposed configuration but it doesn't work with my current
    > compilers.
    >
    > So the question is, whether there is someone who is lucky owner of such
    > a version who can supply me .
    >
    > That would be really great.
    >
    > Thanks !
    >
    > Markus

    I'm not sure if this is what your looking for...but you can download and
    save those 3 versions to disk without installing them, just select save
    to disk, rather than open with installer.

    --
    Patrick...at
    Latitude: 40.48*

+ Reply to Thread