show remaining battery capacity - Suse

This is a discussion on show remaining battery capacity - Suse ; I need a commandline tool for showing the remaining battery capacity of a laptop. I would accept a remaining time or remaining percent. I know apm. Does anybody know another tool? T.M....

  1. show remaining battery capacity

    I need a commandline tool for showing the remaining battery capacity
    of a laptop. I would accept a remaining time or remaining percent.

    I know apm. Does anybody know another tool?

    T.M.

  2. Re: show remaining battery capacity

    Torsten Mueller wrote:

    > a commandline tool for showing the remaining battery capacity

    acpi

  3. Re: show remaining battery capacity

    Andreas Stieger schrieb:

    > > a commandline tool for showing the remaining battery capacity

    > acpi

    cool

+ Reply to Thread