I'm probably missing something but I've started to run out of places to look for help on this.
I have a Gateway CX210s laptop which I recently installed open SuSE 11 on.
Pretty much everything seems to be working as it should except for the keyboard functions which use the Fn key.
Previously I had found that this was fixed by changing the keyboard profile. So far though I haven't been able to find a keyboard profile which works,
I haven't been able to find any reference to what profiles might work or if
some additional steps or drivers are required either.

Any help would be much appreciated,
even though this probably sounds like a stupid question.