GroupWise - Suse

This is a discussion on GroupWise - Suse ; Vahis wrote: > If one thinks he/she has important things to publish to the world but > does not want to play with computers, then external hosting is good. I have both. > OTOH if it's the other way around, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: GroupWise

    Vahis wrote:
    > If one thinks he/she has important things to publish to the world but
    > does not want to play with computers, then external hosting is good.

    I have both.

    > OTOH if it's the other way around, it's fun to run an own server.
    > I've had much fun with my server. It's like a tamagotchi.

    ROTFLOL. That is why I have both. Some data is better left off site.

    houghi
    --
    > Knock-knock.
    > Who's there?
    > Under the Patriot Act, we don't have to tell you that.

  2. Re: GroupWise

    On 2008-09-19, houghi wrote:
    > Vahis wrote:
    >> If one thinks he/she has important things to publish to the world but
    >> does not want to play with computers, then external hosting is good.

    > I have both.
    >
    >> OTOH if it's the other way around, it's fun to run an own server.
    >> I've had much fun with my server. It's like a tamagotchi.

    > ROTFLOL. That is why I have both. Some data is better left off site.

    I have also thought what if my site got like cracked and some stuff
    somehow got online. It wouldn't my fault then, would it?

    --
    Vahis
    http://waxborg.servepics.com

  3. Re: GroupWise

    Vahis wrote:
    > I have also thought what if my site got like cracked and some stuff
    > somehow got online. It wouldn't my fault then, would it?

    Would say it would be a good idea. Even more boobies on line.

    houghi