System still screwed up - Suse

This is a discussion on System still screwed up - Suse ; I have OpenSUSE 11.0 installed. But when I try to click on any of the 11.0 1-click links, it says The install link or file you opened does not contain instructions for this version of openSUSE. And I can no ...

  1. System still screwed up

    I have OpenSUSE 11.0 installed. But when I try to click on any of the
    11.0 1-click links, it says
    The install link or file you opened does not contain instructions for
    this version of openSUSE.

    And I can no longer run smart --gui because it keeps saying I have no
    python gtk support, even though python-gtk is installed.

    What could have happened?

    Thanks,
    Jim

  2. Re: System still screwed up

    > What could have happened?

    running KDE4 and/or compiz?

    --
    DenverD (Linux Counter 282315) via NNTP, Thunderbird 2.0.0.14, KDE
    3.5.7, SUSE Linux 10.3, 2.6.22.18-0.2-default #1 SMP i686 athlon

+ Reply to Thread