CALLING ALL SINISTER LINUX CHICKEN **** CHICKEN LITTLES, YOU ALL*SUCK* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU *SUCK* AND ARE CHICKEN-****! - Suse

This is a discussion on CALLING ALL SINISTER LINUX CHICKEN **** CHICKEN LITTLES, YOU ALL*SUCK* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU *SUCK* AND ARE CHICKEN-****! - Suse ; Yeah, that's right this NG cesspool is full of chicken **** with a lot of COLA ass kissing going on in here....

  1. CALLING ALL SINISTER LINUX CHICKEN **** CHICKEN LITTLES, YOU ALL*SUCK* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU *SUCK* AND ARE CHICKEN-****!

    Yeah, that's right this NG cesspool is full of chicken **** with a lot
    of COLA ass kissing going on in here.

  2. Re: CALLING ALL SINISTER LINUX CHICKEN **** CHICKEN LITTLES, YOU ALL*SUCK* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU *SUCK* AND ARE CHICKEN-****!

    On Sep 3, 9:09*am, Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles
    wrote:
    > Yeah, that's right this NG cesspool is full of chicken **** with a lot
    > of COLA ass kissing going on in here.

    Did Bill Gates tell you to say that?

  3. Re: CALLING ALL SINISTER LINUX CHICKEN **** CHICKEN LITTLES, YOUALL *SUCK* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU *SUCK* AND ARE CHICKEN-****!

    tim1948 wrote:
    > On Sep 3, 9:09 am, Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles
    > wrote:
    >> Yeah, that's right this NG cesspool is full of chicken **** with a lot
    >> of COLA ass kissing going on in here.

    > Did Bill Gates tell you to say that?

    Oops, wrong NG I actually like Suse. I have used it. It's a fine O/S.
    However, there is too much ass kissing going on elsewhere in COLA Land
    with those COLA the sky is falling chickens.

  4. Re: CALLING ALL SINISTER LINUX CHICKEN **** CHICKEN LITTLES, YOU ALL *SUCK* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU *SUCK* AND ARE CHICKEN-****!

    Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and
    wrote:

    > Yeah, that's right this NG cesspool is full of chicken **** with a lot
    > of COLA ass kissing going on in here.

    Um, that would be ass-kissing.