Weird thing - Suse

This is a discussion on Weird thing - Suse ; Sometimes my laptop mouse will freeze then a couple seconds later the screen turns all white with a little 2 inch square color bar consisting of thin colored bars with white spaces. Nothing else works, no keyboard, nothing; have to ...

  1. Weird thing

    Sometimes my laptop mouse will freeze then a couple seconds later the
    screen turns all white with a little 2 inch square color bar consisting
    of thin colored bars with white spaces. Nothing else works, no keyboard,
    nothing; have to power off and reboot. Then I'm fine the rest of the day
    or a few days.
    What does that?

    --
    Blattus Slafaly ? 3 7/8

  2. Re: Weird thing

    Blattus Slafaly wrote:

    > Sometimes my laptop mouse will freeze then a couple seconds later the
    > screen turns all white with a little 2 inch square color bar consisting
    > of thin colored bars with white spaces. Nothing else works, no keyboard,
    > nothing; have to power off and reboot. Then I'm fine the rest of the day
    > or a few days.
    > What does that?

    Feels like a hardware issue
    Taco