I apologize for my previous post - Suse

This is a discussion on I apologize for my previous post - Suse ; My apologies it was not my intention to "spam" this newsgroup; I was submitting my post to hardware-centric groups and accidentally included this group in error. -- "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again. Then give ...

  1. I apologize for my previous post

    --
    "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again. Then give up. There's no use being a damned fool about it."
    - William Claude Dunkenfield (W. C. Fields)

  2. Re: I apologize for my previous post

    In article <48bb6d86$0$4044$bbae4d71@news.suddenlink.net>,
    KillerCroc@Batmanfan.com says...
    > My apologies it was not my intention to "spam" this newsgroup; I was
    > submitting my post to hardware-centric groups and accidentally included
    > this group in error.

    It was spam in those groups too.

    Bill
    --