high quality computer parts - Suse

This is a discussion on high quality computer parts - Suse ; We operate a small online store selling products from Thermaltake, Zalman, Yate Loon, Nexus, and others. Check us out at http://stores.ebay.com/Teliperk-Technologies-Inc...

  1. high quality computer parts

    We operate a small online store selling products from Thermaltake,
    Zalman, Yate Loon, Nexus, and others.
    Check us out at http://stores.ebay.com/Teliperk-Technologies-Inc

  2. Re: high quality computer parts

    In article <48bb3d0d$0$4000$bbae4d71@news.suddenlink.net>,
    KillerCroc@Batmanfan.com says...

    May your descent into recievership be swift and irreversible.

    Spammer scum.

    Bill
    --
    GMail & Google Goobers.
    This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

  3. Re: high quality computer parts

    On Aug 31, 6:55*pm, Bill wrote:
    > In article <48bb3d0d$0$4000$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>,
    > KillerC...@Batmanfan.com says...
    >

    > *May your descent into recievership be swift and irreversible.
    >
    > *Spammer scum.
    >
    > * * * * * * * * Bill
    > --
    > GMail & Google Goobers.
    > This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

    Currently this dealer lists 45 items, mainly cooling components and
    cables.

  4. Re: high quality computer parts

    tim1948 wrote:
    > Currently this dealer lists 45 items, mainly cooling components and
    > cables.

    But do they run Linux?

    houghi
    --
    It's people. Source code is made out of people! They're making our
    source out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle

+ Reply to Thread