I get multiple (gdm[2526]: DEBUG: ...) Error Messages in openSUSE
11.0, updated to date. This is an x86 version. I have set the boot
type to 'verbose' in grub settings (in Yast). After selecting the
default openSUSE 11.0 from grub menu, these [debug....] Error
Messages scroll down at the same speed (i.e. the boot process does not
halt anywhere
in between) and ultimately the PC boots up to the Login Screen.

The complete bootup log from /var/log/boot.msg is here (Nopaste url):
http://rafb.net/p/fUw4Xu28.html

Any hints/suggestions towards troubleshooting?

Thanks,