elisa - Suse

This is a discussion on elisa - Suse ; elisa is not working on my OpenSuse 11.0 machine. when i starts it a splash screen appears and disappears and nothing happens...

  1. elisa

    elisa is not working on my OpenSuse 11.0 machine. when i starts it a
    splash screen appears and disappears and nothing happens

  2. Re: elisa

    Balakrishna wrote:
    > elisa is not working on my OpenSuse 11.0 machine. when i starts it a
    > splash screen appears and disappears and nothing happens

    Don't know the program, but what happens if you start it in a terminal?
    What is the output there?

    houghi
    --
    Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
    Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.

+ Reply to Thread