Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid! - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid! - Suse ; On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:56:33 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote: > Confused Donkey wrote: > >> Peter Köhlmann wrote: >>> Confused Donkey wrote: >>> >>>> Linotard come out here you bastard. >>> >>> Idiot >> >> Jew-boy, I don't think ...

  1. Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid!

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:56:33 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Confused Donkey wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >>> Idiot

    >> Jew-boy, I don't think you want to **** with me, because you won't like
    >> the whipping I lay on you Jew-ass.

    > I retract that "idiot"
    > No point in insulting the real idiots
    >
    > Lets make that a "windows using cretin" then.

    You realize you just called your wife and family stupid because according
    to your own admission, they run Windows.

    You also insulted yourself Peter Kohlmann because you run Windows as well.
    In fact you earn your living programming Windows.

    But then again you have never been one of the brighter Linux advocates.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid!

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:56:33 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Confused Donkey wrote:

    >>> Jew-boy, I don't think you want to **** with me, because you won't
    >>> like the whipping I lay on you Jew-ass.

    >> I retract that "idiot"
    >> No point in insulting the real idiots
    >>
    >> Lets make that a "windows using cretin" then.

    > You realize you just called your wife and family stupid because
    > according to your own admission, they run Windows.
    >
    > You also insulted yourself Peter Kohlmann because you run Windows as
    > well. In fact you earn your living programming Windows.
    >
    > But then again you have never been one of the brighter Linux
    > advocates.

    I can see why he would not like himself and his family but at least he was
    willing to show he agreed with me and joined me in arguing against Thumper.

  3. Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:56:33 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Confused Donkey wrote:

    >>> Jew-boy, I don't think you want to **** with me, because you won't like
    >>> the whipping I lay on you Jew-ass.

    >> I retract that "idiot"
    >> No point in insulting the real idiots
    >>
    >> Lets make that a "windows using cretin" then.

    > You realize you just called your wife and family stupid because according
    > to your own admission, they run Windows.

    Wrong. They all, except my daughter, run linux
    My son runs linux since years. My wife runs linux since several months now,
    and has not once booted the still present XP on her laptop. Which
    incidentally runs just fine with linux, WiFi and all

    My daughter studies at university and has had no time to bring her laptop
    along to convert it also. She is the last remaining of the family running
    windows

    > You also insulted yourself Peter Kohlmann because you run Windows as well.

    Nope. I run it to *compile* and *test* windows apps I have written
    The "writing" part is done with linux tools

    > In fact you earn your living programming Windows.

    I earn *part* of my living with that. The last time I touched one of my
    windows apps is 5 weeks ago. Since then I worked on 3 different linux apps,
    and naturally had a nice holiday

    > But then again you have never been one of the brighter Linux advocates.

    Being a rather dim linux advocate has its advantages: One is still several
    IQ points ahead of the smartest windows advocates. An extremely small group
    which is way ahead of you and your ilk
    --
    You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

  4. Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:56:33 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Confused Donkey wrote:

    >>> Jew-boy, I don't think you want to **** with me, because you won't like
    >>> the whipping I lay on you Jew-ass.

    >> I retract that "idiot"
    >> No point in insulting the real idiots
    >>
    >> Lets make that a "windows using cretin" then.

    > You realize you just called your wife and family stupid because according
    > to your own admission, they run Windows.
    >
    > You also insulted yourself Peter Kohlmann because you run Windows as well.
    > In fact you earn your living programming Windows.
    >
    > But then again you have never been one of the brighter Linux advocates

    If what you are saying is true, then Kohlmann is a bigger fool and a
    bigger hypocrite that can even be imagined.

    I don't understand how someone can get them self in this kind of a
    twisted state of mind. One may see a couple of people in MS NG(s) doing
    this.

    But an entire NG such as Advocacy filled with lunatics and hypocrites
    like Kohlmann? The Advocacy NG is a joke.

  5. Re: Gods, those windows users are stupid!

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:24:21 -0700, Rekruled wrote:

    >>> Lets make that a "windows using cretin" then.

    >> You realize you just called your wife and family stupid because
    >> according to your own admission, they run Windows.

    Moshe is a little grammatically challenged I see.

+ Reply to Thread