Wonderful - Suse

This is a discussion on Wonderful - Suse ; Like the big gray circle with the big gray triangle in the middle? Lot of that lately. Firefox, Epiphany, and Opera have flash but not java. Konqueror has java but not flash This is getting ridiculous. -- Blattus Slafaly ? ...

  1. Wonderful

    --
    Blattus Slafaly ? 3 7/8

  2. Re: Wonderful

    Blattus Slafaly turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

    > Like the big gray circle with the big gray triangle in the middle? Lot
    > of that lately.
    >
    > Firefox, Epiphany, and Opera have flash but not java.
    >
    > Konqueror has java but not flash
    >
    > This is getting ridiculous.

    want to be a bit more specific?

    I don't have Epiphany, but my Opera (9.51), Firefox (3.0.1) and Konqueror
    all have both.